Contest! Email me one page of your choosing or a one to three paragraph description of the work you’d like to have looked at. After going over everything I will announce the winner, the winner will receive two free chapters of substantive editing. I may end up picking a second and third place with editing prizes accordingly. Contest ends Jan. 30th, I will start going over the material Jan. 31st. anything not in the box for the contest that morning will be discounted.
Leap, and the net will appear. ~ John Burroughs
Monday, January 24, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Okay, so this was all supposed to be posted yesterday…that didn’t happen, obviously...
This year has been a long one, I’d like to wrap it up nice and securely, move onward into a bright and promising new one! I’m going to do my own Top “Whatever” Lists. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do…:D Since I can’t do anything without music, I think we’ll start there, and it’s a good fun way to start as well.
Top Music for 2010, these are not songs that came out this year, these are my top songs for the year.
Sara Schiralli-Bang Bang
Bitter:Sweet-Don’t Forget to Breath
Metisse-Boom Boom Ba
Danny Elfman-The Little Things
Vampire Weekend-Giving Up the Gun
Black Eyed Peas-Pump It
Fatboy Slim-Push the Tempo
There are many, many more, but I wanted a mix and I am definitely missing some I’d love to toss up here…but it’ll do…also worth noting that some of these are songs I’ve been listening to for little while and they just stick through time with me.
New Year Resolutions:
- Birth of Kyle
- Isaac’s surgery for tubes
- Isaac’s 3rd birthday
- Mother/Father’s Day
- Five-year wedding anniversary
- Christmas (still ongoing, and the best one in 6 years, on top of being Kyle’s first, family first and Isaac’s best!)
- You can literally be sick all the way through a pregnancy.
- You truly don’t know who the sociopath is until it’s too late.
- All babies are different, and more so then they let on!
- When it rains, it pours, literally and figuratively!
- You truly can do without some people, and can’t do without others.
- Friendship can keep one sane, especially if they are as insane as you.
- I’m a genius, you just don’t know yet.
- Children are the best hobby a person can have!
- I need music, more then I ever realized.
- I’m freaking awesome.
New Year Resolutions:
- Start business
- Continue to lose weight, or stay where I am...