- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 pork roast, 4 to 5 pounds
- 2 pears, cored, peeled, sliced thick
- 1/2 orange with peel, sliced thick
2. Mix salt, pepper, garlic salt, and steak seasoning together in small mixing bowl. Rub mixture over roast in your slow cooker. Turn roast to cover with juice. Top roast with pear and orange slices.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH, 6 to 8 hours, or until tender. Serve with juice and fruit slices.
Just typing this makes my mouth water. I suggest buttered potatoes, cheese noodles, and other simple meals. This is tasty, and great for left over sandwhiches! Mhm, top it off with a nice fresh fruit salad with cream for dessert!