Friday, May 6, 2011

The Mother of All Contests!

I challenge you, my dear writers, submit according to this and you may win your entire manuscript edited by me, for free(this is the full package deal a paid client would get for substantive editing). Send me 500 words or less about your mother, or someone that was or is in your life that filled the role of mother.

This should contain your feelings about her, good or otherwise, a story about said person.
Ode, poem, story, it doesn’t matter.
Funny, sad, or other emotion doesn’t matter.
Be creative!
What’s important:
1. Good writing style
2. The truth
3. At least one pass through a spell checker or the like.
4. 500 words or less.
This does not need to have anything to do with the piece you would have edited if you win!
There is also a chance for 2nd and 3rd place winners, this is not guaranteed. The 2nd and 3rd place winners probably won't get a whole manuscript free, but would get something out of it!

Submit by Sunday Night. (please send to Greenify13@yahoo.com if this doesn't work for you let me know, we'll figure something out)
Monday night I will announce the winner(s). Good luck!

Green Proofing!

No comments:

Post a Comment