Thursday, October 21, 2010

On A New Path

So, you can come with me if you'd like. I'd love some company, it seems to make things easier, in some circumstances to have partners in your endeavors. I want a new life, okay, I love my life but I want a better, happier, healthier one! So here goes the steps, er, plan!
  1. Drink more water. I already drink a bit of water, if I ever say "tea" or "drink" it's merely flavored water...but more doesn't hurt.
  2. Start excercising. Pulled the Total Gym out and into the living room, must start using it.
  3. When it gets a little cooler, go for walks with the boys. Isaac's pretty good at staying with me, just needs to get better about keeping pace...but he's little...so, yeah, it'll be alright.
  4. Start writing...more!
  5. Play around more, have more fun. I think fun is the key to...everything.
  6. Lose weight. Sure this might go with number 2, but it involves more then number 2, and they both seperately affect life.
  7. Make a schedule. Need to start at-home learning on a scheduled basis, get everyone into a routine that works for us!
  8. Finish the timetable for upcoming holidays. Started planning in August, but need a better foundation.
I had more before the boys and I went on our trip...but now I can't remember them! Oh well, in time I'm sure I'll add more things...until then, this works and is quite enough!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I wish you the best of luck in keeping to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've managed a few, some seem to be "stuck", can't seem to get in one direction or the other. Number 6, for a sad example, I don't seem to be gaining or losing weight. Drinking more water has been successful, schedules...need to get better! I'm finding now more then ever that I need to start having more fun and doing more things I enjoy like writing and editing! I hope you develop lists of your own, it does help you focus on life.

    ReplyDelete