- Drink more water. I already drink a bit of water, if I ever say "tea" or "drink" it's merely flavored water...but more doesn't hurt.
- Start excercising. Pulled the Total Gym out and into the living room, must start using it.
- When it gets a little cooler, go for walks with the boys. Isaac's pretty good at staying with me, just needs to get better about keeping pace...but he's little...so, yeah, it'll be alright.
- Start writing...more!
- Play around more, have more fun. I think fun is the key to...everything.
- Lose weight. Sure this might go with number 2, but it involves more then number 2, and they both seperately affect life.
- Make a schedule. Need to start at-home learning on a scheduled basis, get everyone into a routine that works for us!
- Finish the timetable for upcoming holidays. Started planning in August, but need a better foundation.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
On A New Path
So, you can come with me if you'd like. I'd love some company, it seems to make things easier, in some circumstances to have partners in your endeavors. I want a new life, okay, I love my life but I want a better, happier, healthier one! So here goes the steps, er, plan!